Once upon a time, there was this amazing property that belonged to a well-known couple in the small community of Mosca, CO. After the husband passed away, his lovely wife lived alone in the home for many years. The home fell in disarray because the wife fell ill and had to quickly relocate to Northern Ireland to be near family. This unique 1931 home on 8 lots, totaling .64 acres is now on the market, with its hidden treasures. Only very personal items will be excluded. The property includes the full north end of the MOSCA BLOCK 41, between the streets of Barker & Terry Streets and borders 3rd Avenue on the north.
Seller`s Agent, Debra Yund, Broker/Owner of Parr Real Estate will need to be present for all showings and showings shall be by appointment only.
1. TERMS: Cash
2. PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD 'AS IS'.
3. Seller has NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE STATUS OF THE PROPERTY and no Seller`s Property Disclosure will be provided. Property was built prior to 1978 and therefore a Lead Based Paint Disclosure will need to be signed by all parties.
4. Stick built single family residential home with kitchen, utility room, 2 bdrm, 2 bath, dining room, and living room with fireplace. Inclusive of all furniture and items.
5. Detached garage/shop, and all contents including 1962 Studebaker Pickup, two motorcycles/no titles and a massive number of other known and unknown treasures.
6. No buyer contingencies and/or inspection date deadlines listed in the purchase contract will be accepted by the Seller.
7. Per Xcel Energy, power was shut off in 2016 and new electrical permit will be required with the appropriate inspections before power can be reinstated; at Buyers cost.
8. Well HAS BEEN located but is NOT registered; late registration will be at buyers cost.
9. Plumbing may have been frozen; it`s unknown as to the status of the well, pump, pressure tank, water lines, etc.
10. Property is on the Mosca Sewage System and managed through Alamosa County Land Use.