This penthouse unit is located in Brooks Tower, the first residential high-rise in Downtown Denver. It is located one block
from the Performing Arts Center and close to light-rail, the 16th Street Shuttle, and minutes away from central bike
paths. It is ideal for an owner who wishes to rent for a year then remodel. It is ideal for two roommates since it offers two
separate kitchens and two bathrooms plus a large cedar storage closet off one of the patios.
Spectacular southeastern panoramic city views of downtown Denver, particularly the historic Daniels and Fisher Tower
• Penthouse property with significant outdoor space, which includes three large balconies
• 24/7 Security to the high-rise with restricted access to the Penthouse floor and 24/7 concierge
• Unique opportunity for an investor or full-time resident to increase the living space and square footage by
building a second story
• Rare high-rise wood burning fireplace in living room.
• Wall to wall sliding doors in main room - unobstructed views
• Underground parking space
• Laundry hookup (available only to penthouse units)
• Large rooms
• Two large balconies and third smaller balcony with Mountain View.
• New water pipes to be completed in 2021
• Quality cupboards and stone flooring
• Newly painted
• Two kitchens
• Lower HOA than other buildings in the downtown area